Vance & Hines, a leader in the motorcycle aftermarket, is seeking a qualified, experienced Sales Manager. The candidates must be energetic, self-starting, detail oriented, and possess strong organization and leadership skills.
We are looking for a career minded individual to become an integral part of our fast growing company.
Responsibilities would include but are not limited to:
- Structuring and managing company customer service/sales employees
- Initiating interest, qualifying, and driving leads through the sales pipeline
- Attaining or exceeding individual assignments while contributing to team objectives for revenue, market share, and profit
- Forecast, track, and report on attainment objectives
- Set performance expectations and goals, evaluate and report performance results and provide feedback
- Design and execute a sales plan that includes strategies and revising strategies as dictated by market and industry changes, sales results, and other factors
- Evaluate and report on trends in the motorcycle industry for guidance and development of new products
Powersports industry knowledge and experience desired. Minimum bachelor degree required.
For more information on Vance & Hines and its products please visit www.vanceandhines.com
Vance & Hines
Attention: Human Resources Dept.
Fax: (562) 802-7466
Salary history must accompany resume
No phone calls