SANTA FE SPRINGS, California – Thirty-four years of professional motorcycle drag racing leads to one undeniable passion- the drive to win. At Vance & Hines Racing, attention to detail, functionality, and surpassing the status quo of industry standards is our strength.
After a successful tried and tested 2013 racing season with the Vance & Hines’ 70.4mm Pro Stock & Pro Mod all billet crankshafts, we’re proud to introduce a 66.4mm stroker designed for funny bikes, and lower displacement capped racing classes. Qualified components made to exacting tolerances, all cranks come equipped with the highest level main & sub-components that are meticulously tested to ensure performance reliability and delivery of power. Our cranks are field-tested and proven by top tier builders such as DTM, Fast by Gast, Vance & Hines, and many more. Our reputation for quality and innovation is unrivaled; our VHR Billet Crankshaft will consistently exceed the standards and competitive demands of any drag racing event.
- 66.4mm stroker (.4mm over stock)
- 1652cc displacement (paired with 89mm bore)
- All billet crank; made from premium-grade Aircraft Quality/ Bearing Quality Alloy Steel
- In-house CNC machined parts made to precise tolerances
- Heat-treated and carburized for increased tensile strength and hardness; specifically designed to withstand the demands of high horse-power, high-revving RPM engines
- All rod pin journals are polished to a mirror-finish for higher load bearing surfaces and extended roller bearing life
- Isotropic Superfinished primary gear and center pin for reduced friction and contact fatigue; includes all crank throws for increased parts durability, reduction of parasitic drag, including corrosion resistance
- C954 Bronze thrust washers for improved thermal conductivity, resistance to wear, fatigue and deformation under load
- Dynamically balanced for reduced internal loads and vibration, improving the overall performance and reliability of the motor
- Superior quality assurance procedures; individual components are inspected using calibrated tools to verify critical dimensions for final approval
- All cranks come equipped with forged CP/ Carrillo H-Beam Connecting Rods for proven reliability, made to VHR specifications
- Offered in Pro Stock specifications: primary gear 750 big tooth ratio; connecting rods available in standard length
- VHR Billet Crankshaft built to exceed 375hp, 14,000+ RPM
- Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the U.S.A..